TomTom XL 340S Live 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable Internet Connected GPS Navigator
| 4.3-inch full-color TFT LCD touchscreen with WQVGA (480 x 272 pixels) resolutionMaps of the United States, Canada, and Mexico with TomTom Map Share, Advanced Lane Guidance, and 7 Million POIsGO LIVE automatically accesses traffic feeds; updated fuel prices; and Local Search powered by Google, Weather, and moreIQ Routes Technology gives you the fastest route every time by using actual average speeds of travel on your route to calculate your tripWith TomTom Map Share technology, you can instantly modify street names, street direction, POIs, road speeds, and turn restrictions on your own device More>>> |
TomTom XL 340-S LIVE is navigation and so much more. Real-time information saves you time, money, and stress. GO LIVE automatically accesses traffic feeds, updated fuel prices, Local Search powered by Google, and Weather--so you can stay in the know on the go. Real-time services work right out of the box via a built-in wireless data connection. Three months of service included.
GO LIVE automatically accesses traffic feeds, updated fuel prices, Local Search powered by Google, and Weather. Click to enlarge. |
Advanced Lane Guidance brings clarity to complex multi-lane exits. Click to enlarge. |
The award-winning Fold & Go EasyPort mount folds flat against the device. Click to enlarge. |
TomTom's award-winning software means the ultimate driving experience. Click to enlarge. |
Widescreen Connected Navigation and Advanced Routing
Award-Winning Navigation
TomTom's award-winning software means the ultimate driving experience. Switch on and go right out of the box. Just enter your destination on the touchscreen and start driving anywhere in the US, Canada and Mexico. TomTom XL 340-S LIVE guides you door to door with turn-by-turn spoken instructions, including street names and more than 7 million points of interest.
LIVE Services
- TomTom Traffic
- Fuel Prices
- Local Search powered by Google
- Weather and more
Real-time services work right out of the box via a built-in wireless data connection. Three months of service included.
IQ Routes
The XL 340-S LIVE features IQ Routes Technology which gives you the fastest route every time by using actual average speeds of travel on your route to calculate your trip time rather than posted speed limits. You'll always travel the smartest route.
Real-time connection to LIVE Traffic
LIVE Traffic keeps you up-to-date on Traffic events to minimize potential delays.
Fast Route Recalculation
Instant route re-calculation if you deviate from the planned route.
RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver-Ready
This TomTom device is compatible with the optional RDS-TMC receiver, so your routing is optimized for the traffic ahead.
Advanced Lane Guidance
Advanced Lane Guidance uses photorealistic images to bring even more clarity to complex multi-lane exits so you can be more confident on the road.
4.3-Inch Touchscreen
An extra-wide 4.3-inch touchscreen helps you find your way, worry-free.
TomTom Map Share
TomTom has the most accurate maps and with TomTom Map Share technology you can instantly modify street names, street direction, POIs, and more on your own device.
Get Help
With the "Help Me!" menu, there are added safety features so you can easily access local emergency providers.
EasyPort Mount
The award-winning Fold & Go EasyPort mount folds flat against the device, making it easy to take it with you from car to car.
The TomTom XL 340-S LIVE is the ultimate connected car navigator.
What's in the Box
TomTom XXL 340-S 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator, Easyport Mount, USB Car Charger and USB Cable, Documentation
Average Rating:
Customer ReviewsMy wife is geographically challenged. I grew up in South Florida, where we live, and she grew up in Toronto where we don't live. I suppose sending me out for bread in Toronto might become as interesting as what happens when my wife goes shopping in the vast flat malls of Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, but somehow I doubt it. Like my father before me, I have the unerring ability to find a slum on any continent without trying very hard.
Hence this Tom Tom GPS. This is actually the second one I have bought her. The first was from that amazingly bad generation of GPS devices which constantly screamed "GO BACK! GO BACK!" which was really freaky if you didn't know where you were going and annoying if you did.This little baby just assumes you know where you are going, within reason, and quickly recalculates your route.
Connecting to Google is cool. In this town things change rapidly, new restaurants open, new stores get hot, and the older GPS are clueless. With a Google connection, you are on your way. If you want you can update your own maps, but unless you are a cartographer, why would you want to?
But the interface is easy even for the technologically challenged. All and all a really nice GPS which I may steal from my wife on occasion.Works great. Easy to use. Live services are a waste of time for me. If you live in a major metropolitan area, it would be worth it. I live in a rural area and the facts are that the Live weather doesn't have my town or any near it. The closest one it shows the weather for is a half-hour drive away! Keep that in mind if you don't live in a major town.
Other than that complaint, the TomTom works great and is a quick favorite!Love TomTom. I got 4 years ago and it was awesome. I took a cross country trip totally unplanned. - I would drive until I was tired, then look for a hotel within the driving distance I wanted to go, call them through the bluetooth, make the reservation and head that way. Some nights I would even locate an Outback Steakhouse close to the hotel, call through the TomTom bluetooth, order dinner and pick it up on the way to the hotel! I had my cat with me who had a bad reaction to his sedative, I was in the middle of no where Oklahoma, but TomTom found me the nearest vet, I called on my way and got him taken care of! My TomTom died (after LOTS of hard use and dropping) about 6 months ago. I got a Garmin instead but ended up selling it and getting a new TomTom. They are very reliable, and easy to use. Find POIs seems to be the best with TomTom. The ONLY downside I find is the cost of live traffic updates. It is an awesome feature that really helps me on trips to LA from Orange County and occasional trips to Phoenix. But the price of 10/month is a lot when other brands have lifetime traffic updates (a one time fee, no more). I hope TomTom with get on the bandwagon and get a lifetime subscription price to offer. Love Love Love TomTom
0 ความคิดเห็น »
Leave your response!